Yucaipa Real Estate
Yucaipa, CA, is where Inland Empire residents go for a little more space and fresh air. Formerly Serrano Indian land, Yucaipa trends uphill towards the mountains, and the uppermost regions, especially Oak Glen, often get snow in the Winter, highlighting how different Yucaipa can be. While a busy central boulevard carries travelers from one end to another, and there are busy shopping centers and a revitalized Old Town, most of the residents live off the boulevard on quieter streets featuring more land surrounded by nature. Yucaipa features a mix of new construction and old; newer communities like Chapman Heights have modern amenities and associations while many of the older homes feature half-acre lots and horse properties. Yucaipa is also Inland Empire heaven for lovers of the outdoors, with many trails, equestrian centers, regional parks, and mountain access.
Mark’s Favorite Yucaipa Activities:
- Riley’s Farm – Apple orchards, activities, and a focus on ‘live’ history.
- Yucaipa Regional Park – Fishing, camping, swimming, playgrounds, waterslides, and more.
- Historic Uptown – Newly revitalized district featuring the Yucaipa Music & Arts Fest, seasonal festivals, shopping, and more.
- Brewcaipa – Uptown Yucaipa spot featuring not only locally-brewed beers but also sodas and events.
- Zanja Peak Trail – Hilly Yucaipa hiking trial that provides beautiful views of the valley below.
Mark’s Favorite Yucaipa Restaurants:
- Jake’s Bistro – Awesome selection of food and beers, and love the ambience.
- Casa Trejo – One of my favorite Mexican restaurants in the entire IE.
- Angus McCurdy’s – Amazing burgers and meats.