Redlands Real Estate
Redlands, CA, is known well for its orange groves, small-town feel (in a big town!), and a vibrant cultural scene featuring a plethora of local businesses in a number of industries who support one another through events and the arts. Downtown is a destination for foodies and artists alike. Whether you’re wandering down State Street on Market Night, taking in a show at the Redlands Bowl, or strolling through nature in Prospect Park, you’ll never be at a loss for activity. Redlands also features gorgeous historic properties, and the streets are dotted with century old Craftsman-style or Victorian homes, in addition to many luxury properties. Redlands is highly-desirable–and in-demand–real estate due to its proximity to hospitals, universities, and the aforementioned history and activity.
Mark’s Favorite Redlands Activities:
- Empire Bowl – All ages bowling and activities.
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark – Formerly Pharaoh’s Lost Kingdom and currently undergoing a facelift, features a waterpark, trampoline park, and more.
- Redlands Market Night – Downtown Redlands every Thursday night turns into a street scene featuring all sorts of local vendors and wares. Incredibly popular hotspot.
- Redlands Bicycle Classic – Since the 1980s, the Bicycle Classic has featured world-class athletes and locals alike.
- Redlands Mansions – See Redlands history preserved through one of the many curated mansions in the area, such as Edwards Mansion or Kimberly Crest.
- Redlands Footlighters Theatre – Performing arts since 1945!
- San Timoteo Nature Sanctuary – Beautiful and peaceful walk through native and historic Redlands grounds.
- Visit a Brewery – The Inland Empire – and Redlands in particular – have a growing brewery scene featuring the likes of Hangar 24, Escape, and Ritual.
Mark’s Favorite Redlands Restaurants:
Redlands is Inland Empire foodie heaven.
- The State – Huge whiskey selection. The best Old Fashioned in town, bar none. Always have to have the bacon-wrapped dates and the Drunken Pig burger.
- Rok N Fondue – Really unique experience, between the building itself, communal cooking and sharing, and ever-evolving menu and entertainment.
- Eureka Burger – Focused menu, great service.
- Gourmet Pizza Shoppe – Whether you want a traditional favorite or something more adventurous – ever had fried chicken or peanut butter on your pizza? – the open-air market style decorations and food will keep you coming back.
- Mu – Modern, Thai, martini bar. Little bit of something for everyone with a slick, big-city vibe.
- State Street Winery
- Carolyns Cafe – Wildly popular local spot, particularly on weekend mornings. I’ve seen people wait two hours for coffee cake without complaining. Because coffee cake.
- Cheesewalla – Is there anything more comforting than a gourmet grilled cheese experience?