Grand Terrace Real Estate
Grand Terrace, Ca, The Blue Mountain City, has long been a little bit of a secret. Nestled in the hills along the 215 corridor between Colton and Riverside, Grand Terrace is a small town with an active community, one whose events become whole-town affairs. Despite its size, Grand Terrace has plenty to do–a number of well-attended parks, a bustling little league and soccer league, a brand new dog park, a skating rink, and local restaurants, and continues to develop in a controlled manner. Grand Terrace features a large number of mid- to late-century ranch style homes, some of which have been greatly updated, ensuring something for everyone. And if you head for the Honey Hills or Vista Grande areas, you will find luxury homes with panoramic mountain and Inland Empire views galore.
Mark’s Favorite Grand Terrace Activities:
- Veteran’s Freedom Park – Baseball fields, basketball courts, and play and picnic areas.
- Cal Skate Grand Terrace – Roller skating, parties, lessons.
- Richard Rollins Community Park – Well-attended park featuring playgrounds, fields, walking track, shelters and picnic tables with rental option.
- Grand Terrace Dog Park – New and well-maintained dog park. Clean with views!
- Blue Mountain Hiking Trail – Moderate difficulty, but worth it, as the summit provides 360 degrees of Inland Empire views.
Mark’s Favorite Grand Terrace Restaurants:
- Kaz Ramen – Amazing noodles, and open super late!
- Woody’s Classic Grill – American fare, Americana themes.
- Thai Kitchen – Great ambiance, hidden gem with a large menu. I could live on any of their soups.
- Chillz Frozen Yogurt – Customizable froyo and one of the only places I’ve seen be able to pull off close to an authentic Dole Pineapple Whip outside Disneyland!
- The Beer Room – Craft and imported beers, live music and events.