Your job title: Buyer Specialist
Where you will work: Keller Williams, Redlands Market Center – 1473 Ford St., Suite 200, Redlands, CA 92373
Who’s the Boss: Mark Nazzal
Who are we?
The Mark Nazzal Real Estate Group is a Keller Williams Realty team providing legendary service to clients in achieving their real estate goals. We aim to exceed buyer and seller expectations in each transaction through exemplary dedication, consistent communication, and the leverage of technology and systems tailored to each individual’s experience for the most efficient, effective, and enjoyable experience. We are dedicated to developing our employees personally and professionally, and we understand that by supporting our employees with a dynamic work environment, ongoing training, performance-based recognition and opportunities for advancement, everyone wins.
Our Core Values:
- Commitment: Deliver excellence, exceed expectations, and ensure every single client, employee, and other connection knows, beyond reproach, of our 110% efforts towards their satisfaction.
- Courage: Exhibit honesty, fairness, and integrity in action and in every personal and professional decision.
- Compassion: Display dignity and respect for others and a dedication to our community illustrated through service to and relationships with residents and local businesses and services.
- Communication: Respond quickly and thoughtfully to clients and to one another with 100% clarity of message and intention, using tools/technology for efficiency and effectiveness, while considering each individual’s desires and needs.
- Creativity: Have fun with work and one another. Try new things. Respond with agility to normal as well as novel situations.
Who are we looking for?
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Specialist prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. When it’s time to close for contract offers, the Buyer Specialist will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close with support from the Team Lead, Executive Assistant, and Transaction Coordinator.
The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Select homes that meet clients’ needs, identify homes that best meet those needs, refine needs, and close to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants as needed
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Executive Assistant – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
- Commission and bonuses
Please submit cover letters and resumes to: Marknazzal@kw.com